About a week ago my tongue started itching. I figured it was just a taste bud gone mad, so I did the usual Listerine (orange kind) swish a few times a day along with salt water swish at night. Tongue is still itching and now there are bumps. I of course thing worst and start researching on WebMD. I have ruled out quiet a few very nasty looking oral diseases. I had it narrowed down to strep throat and thrush. I called MomWunderNurse. She confirmed that it is most likely thrush, which she explained is a yeast imbalance or infection in mouth. She made me promise that Iwould not to go to drug store and get mono-stat to rub on tongue.
- Scary internet or I should not be allowed on WebMD
- A 500 Post Tribute Song to the Author of Who Invented Roses
- Should I be Allowed to Play with Super Glue or I May Have Broken the Copier
- Supervillainess Application or What Alter Ego
- Comment about my Blog from a Friend
- One of the Things I Hate About My Work
- My BFF D’s Kids Amaze and Amuse Me.
- Song Lyrics I Have Misheard – Vol. 1
- My Family – they mean well.
- Wine of the Weekend 2